The Ateneo Journals Online portal has been successfully upgraded. Users may now visit journals.ateneo.edu to read the latest articles of Kritika Kultura, Landas, Perspectives in the Arts and Humanities, Philippine Studies (Historical and Ethnographic Viewpoints), Social Transformations, Ateneo Chinese Studies Program lecture series, Budhi, Journal of Management and Global Sustainability, and other research publications.
ACCESS TO TAYLOR & FRANCIS JOURNALS
The Ateneo de Manila University’s thrust in research and creative work follows the three University Strategic Plans of 2012 in Mission and Identity, Nation Building and Environment and Development.
We would like to:
1. Promote research, creative, and social outreach initiatives
2. Intensify learning of diverse social and cultural traditions
3. Conduct research and creative work on poverty and social issues
4. Produce research and creative work on governance
5. Produce research and creative work on cultural identity
6. Integrate sustainable development in teaching, research and outreach
7. Develop systems to protect public health and promote business ecology through judicious use of renewable and non-renewable resources
8. Raise awareness on disaster risk, prevention and management
9. Lead in developing integrated adaptation and mitigation approaches to climate change
10. Strengthen research and creative work on campus sustainability concerns (e.g. campus mobility, waste management, green technology, etc)
Department's and faculty members can still engage in research and creative work that are not related to the thrusts.